With so many interruptions, it becomes very difficult to concentrate during our working day...Right?
Here I'll share some tips to help you focus and improve your concentration:
- One task at a time: instead of answering an email while taking a phone call, focus your attention on a specific task until it's done.
- Define your daily goals: it is easier to focus on tasks when you know why you are doing it.
- Practice controlled distraction: sometimes the best thing is to distract the mind for a few minutes, and then return to the tasks much more rested and focused.
- Exercise your attention: word searches and crossword puzzles are ideal.
- Enjoy your breaks: if a task takes a long time, take a break from time to time and recharge the batteries.
Which other tips do you find useful in order to get concentrated?